Vertical Lift Modules
Save Valuable Warehouse Floor Space
Vertical Lift Modules can Help:
- Maximize your current warehouse floor space.
- Improve flexibility and efficiency in picking and fulfillment.
- Realize a Fast ROI – companies can often recover their investment in less than 12 months.
- Reduce Labor costs – save up to two-thirds of previously required man-hours.
- Easily integrate and interface with WMS,ERP, and MRP system.
Power Column 3
Heavy-Duty, Tough, Innovated, American-Made
- Fully Customizable Rack and Pinion Vertical Storage Solution.
- PLC master control with in SencorpWhite software.
- Product height detection with automatic “slotting”.
- Five standard tray widths, four depths.
- Height range from 10′ to 50′
- Standard 1,00 and optional 2,00 pound maximum live tray load capacity.
Vertical Lift Module with Shifting Trays for Multi-Purpose Uses
- Good for long or bulky materials.
- Protection of stored materials and efficient management of stock levels.
- High versatility in application,including use for long or bulky items.
- Drastic reduction in errors and picking times.
- Operational ergonomics and safety for operators.
Automatic Multi-Column Vertical Lift Modules for Intensive Storage Needs
- Maximum exploitation of all available space both vertically and horizontally.
- High versatility in application and wide range of specific weights per tray.
- Unprecedented operational continuity and flexibility.
- Proper identification,security, and traceability of stored materials.
- Improved ergonomics,safety, and comfort for operators.
- Good for intensive storage needs.
Vertical Lift Module Storage Solution for Long and Heavy Items
- Provides capacities over 23′ in length and over 2000 lbs per tray.
- Maximum exploitations of vertical space in a minimum footprint.
- Drastic reduction in times, costs, and injuries during the picking and retrieval operations.
- Ergonomics and safety for operators.
- Protection of stored materials.
- Optimization of the manufacturing time when machine tools are placed near VLM (ex. Cutters).
- Real Time monitoring of the status of the storage system and stock levels with and automatic inventory.
Vertical Lift Module Storage Solution Designed for High-Frequency Picking of Light Loads.
- Better price/storage capacity ratio.
- Shorter order cycle times and faster access to materials.
- Optimize material flow.
- High levels of productivity in the order picking process.
- Maximum use of both vertical and horizontal space.
- Maximum economic efficiency.
Vertical Carousels Save Up to 90% of Warehouse Space.
- Improved flexibility and efficiency in picking and fulfillment.
- Faster ROI – companies can often recover their investment in less than 12 months.
- Reduce labor – save up to two-thirds of previously required man-hours.
- Optional totes,bins, and drawers for small and large components increase storage flexibility.
- Easy Integration – interface with WMS,ERP, and MRO systems.
- Light-directed put/pick.