Skip to content
- EMH Single Girder Top Running
- For capacities of 2 Tons – 13.75 Tons
- Low Dead weight and more headroom by using a low headroom monorail hoist. It is the most economical solution in buildings with a span over 90 ft.
- Lower production cost and in turn lower cost than double girder.
- EMH Double Girder Top Running
- Most frequently used where capacities over 10 tons and/or pans of 60 to 100 ft are needed. They can be utilized at any capacity where extremely high hook lift is required because the hook can be pulled up between the girders.
- Double-Girder Bridge Crane are often used where high speeds and heavy service are required, or where the crane needs to be fitted with walkways, crane lights, cabs, magnet cable reels or other special equipment.
- Free Standing Bridge Crane System
- Provides added assistance to heavier loads along the moving surface. The kind of assembly allows for easier movement of bridges and trolleys. This allows superior load positioning because of the enclosed track allowing no unexpected shifting, shimmying, or crab walking.
- Capacities of 150-4,000 lbs
- Spans up to 34’ and the Length is unlimited
- Height up to 14’
- Ceiling Mounted Bridge Cranes
- Same specs as Free-Standing Bridge Crane System is connected to the trusses of an existing building to allow more floor space.
- Monorail Systems
- An enclosed monorail to be an overhead design of a free-standing system. Ideal for tight or constricted workflow areas or transferring material between areas.
- Able to support up to 4,000 pounds. Can be operated manually or motorized.
- Easy to assemble and dismantle.
- EMH Aluminum Rail Bridge Crane System
- Safely, efficiently, and economically transport loads as light as 35 lbs and up to 4,000 lbs. The precise tolerances of the rail, combined with smooth running trolleys, often allow manual operation where less advanced systems would require costly motorization
- Configurations: Ceiling Mounted; Free standing workstation lamp post style, freestanding workstation crane conventional style.
Do you have a material handling or storage problem?
Engineered Handling Systems has a solution!
Tell us how we can help